- Employment Type
The Sales Admin will assist in the overall efficient operation of the Sales Department. Responsible for the efficient and professional coordination of any assigned convention or meeting group.
- Perform administrative duties relevant to account resposibilites in compliance with hotel guidelines.
- Coordinate and facilitate activities of various departments to service accounts, such as; directing room service in the creation and delivery of VIP
amenities, forwarding rooming lists to reservations, forwarding credit card authorizations and direct bill applications to accounting, setting up
transportation requests for group/convention VIP’s, etc
- Communicate with sales, front office and reservations in order to coordinate and monitor guest room blocks and special reservation needs. Assign
banquet/meeting rooms set up based on needs of clients, (e.g., classroom, rounds) after the account manager assigns the appropriate event space.
- Monitor in house group activity providing assistance as needed.
- Establish rapport with meeting planners/group leaders, while promoting hotel facilities and services.
- Advise sales staff as to ability to accommodate client demands including fit of available space. Assist sales staff in promoting hotel, developing leads
and securing rebooking of in-house clients
- Prepare and distribute resumes for upcoming groups
- Plan and prepare pre and post convention meetings with clients and respective departments.
- Document tracking of group activity in Delphi. Access and input data into Delphi to generate account history reports.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- . Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to utilize a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse intense situations, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Able to lift, grasp, carry and/or push up to 50 pounds.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- RTC Discounted Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement