- Employment Type
- General Administration
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Hotel Sales Coordinator. The position of Sales Coordinator is responsible for organizing all group and individual booking transactions related to assigned marketing segment(s). The Sales Coordinator inputs and monitors all appropriate reservations and special requests and related services.
- Process correspondence, reports, proposals and contract documents and internal communications.
- Work with assigned managers, work cooperatively on any and all projects by their assigned managers
- Assist in developing and building prospect and client accounts as designated by the annual sales plan and as designated.
- Receive incoming calls and greet guests.
- Conduct personal and telephone contacts in a courteous and professional manner with each person who enters or calls the Sales Department.
- Refer, as appropriate, the caller or visitor to the proper sales staff person or hotel department.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with solicitation and compile appropriate promotional packets, mailings, lists and files.
- Assist with special client requests for site inspections, room service gifts, and interdepartmental coordination of other related client services.
- Maintain filing systems, form letters, forms, mailing lists and sales collateral materials.
- Input data and maintain computer database, to include form letters, reports and direct mail lists.
- Coordinate assignments and maintain communication with various staff and other departments of the hotel as directed and as appropriate.
- Maintain traces and appropriate client status reports.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel arrangements including shipping and coordinating collateral for trade shows and presentations.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the sales team as well as other departments to create new systems and strategies to increase sales and enhance sales programs.
- Maintain communication with Sales Directors/Managers and Hotel Department Managers regarding reservations activity.
- Maintain correspondence with group leaders regarding hotel reservations activity.
- Infrequent business travel may be required.
- Participate in community events, special events, etc. as assigned.
- Maintain a positive work environment by conducting all communication with clients, prospects, colleagues, co-workers and supervisors in a professional, friendly, cooperative and helpful manner.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Previous advanced clerical or secretarial skills required
- Previous hotel sales experience preferred
- Computer with various programs (Windows, Delphi and Internet experience preferred)
- Computerized hotel reservation system (LMS experience preferred)
- Knowledge of general office equipment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to take direction well
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform as an effective team member
- Excellent basic computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills
- Ethical business practices
- Professional appearance and attire
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18353