- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened a Security Admin Assistant career opportunity. The Security Admin is responsible for all clerical and secretarial functions in the Security Department as well as maintain all necessary certifications allowing the incumbent to assist the Team during emergency situations.
The incumbent in this position, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
• Greets visitors in person and by telephone. Screens calls, schedules appointments, provides information and refers callers to appropriate Team Members within the department.
• Coordinates and processes clerical work such as scanning paperwork for reports and attaching those documents to reports, filing and maintaining department records.
• Opens, reads, and routes incoming mail. Answers correspondence and composes memoranda using own initiative in matters not requiring personal attention of the Director/Assistant Director.
• Provides administrative backup for the fulfillment of the function and responsibilities of the Director/Assistant Director and Managers. Maintains and updates department policy and procedures as directed.
• Maintains Team Member files and records to include adding/removing certifications, and other documentation.
• Operates various office equipment including voice mail, computer terminals, calculators, copiers, fax machines, and personal computer hardware/software, such as Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
• Will also be required to lean and operate the Alliance PD dispatch/report writing software.
• Is expected to obtain and maintain security related certifications such as CPR/AED/First Aid, CPI, Defensive Tactics, Blood Borne Pathogens, etc.
• Will be asked to assume the role of and or assist security officers in the event of an emergency.
• Inventories and purchases all office and first aid materials for the department.
• Makes all necessary arrangements for department meetings.
• Maintains and logs all certificates of insurance for the property.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with ethical integrity; Upholds organizational values.
• Communication - Communicates clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of six months of clerical/secretarial experience.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
• CRP/AED/First Aid Certification (obtained once employed)
• Nevada Gaming Control Board License
• Alcohol Awareness Certification
• Crisis Prevention Institute Certification (obtained once employed)
• Other certifications as needed
The incumbent in this position works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis. The position’s work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation. The incumbent in this position may be asked to work in high stress environments during emergency situations.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Job Reference #: 9435