Senior Engineer (Lead)
- Employment Type
The Senior Engineer (Lead) will be responsible for responding to any calls for room repairs and issues throughout the entire facility while providing excellent service to all internal and external guests. An in-depth knowledge and understanding of electrical circuits, plumbing, HVAC/R, general construction and/or building repairs is required. Must be proficient in the use of electrical meters, power tools and basic hand tools. The Senior Engineer (Lead) must be able to perform tasks varying in complexity to ensure the safe and proper operation of all equipment and the property. The Senior Engineer (Lead) will be a subject matter expert (SME) in the field of which they are hired for and will ensure the successful implementation of Preventative Maintenance programs set by Management. This position will also ensure that we have adequate stock of parts/materials to perform effectively and efficiently. Must be able lift 50 pounds unassisted and able to stand for up to 8 hours a day. This position may expose you to extreme weather and temperature conditions associated with working outdoors. While performing the duties of this job, the team member may be regularly exposed to a smoke-filled environment.
- Maintain all building systems and equipment, including repairs, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment, and appliances to ensure safe and effective operation.
- Inform management staff of problems requiring maintenance and report any equipment deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Communicate with other shifts to ensure any follow-up on ongoing projects in order to minimize downtime.
- Respond to accident scenes, emergency calls (fire, smoke, etc.)
- Act as a maintenance representative for the Property Operations department.
- All Property Operations employees may be required to assist in other job duties within the department at any time regardless of job classification
- Maintain daily record of work requests, preventative maintenance work requests, planned maintenance requests.
- Assist in installing and maintaining of various systems
- Read and understand blueprints, diagrams and technical documents.
- Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes, safety and manufacturers specifications.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Must be willing to comply with company standards and code of conduct.
- Properly and successfully utilize the time clocks for record keeping and accountability.
- Must be able to train others in the field of which you are hired.
- This is an hourly position, incumbent will report directly to shift supervisors, engineering managers and/or engineering director.
- Must have more than 5 years of trade experience, licensed preferred or Journeyman level experience in more than one trade.
- Must have strong technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and service of various equipment.
- Must have a strong mental aptitude and the ability to train others.
- Trade license and/or certifications as it pertains to the trade.
- EPA/CPO certified preferred but not required.
- Forklift/Scissor Lift/Boom Lift certification preferred but not required.
- OSHA 10/30 preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license.