Senior Internal Auditor
- Employment Type
- General Administration, Leadership
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is proud to announce an exclusive opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for planning, performing and coordinating internal audits. This position will conduct Operational and Financial audits and implement procedures to ensure compliance with all Regulatory Agencies and Internal Policies. The Senior Auditor will also draft management reports and ensure that quarterly and semi-annual compliance deadlines are met. In addition, this position will interact with and train managers and Team Members on internal control regulations and policies. The Senior Internal Auditor will also plan and direct both announced and unannounced audits of both gaming and non-gaming operations.
- A minimum of 2 years internal audit experience is required.
- Knowledge of Nevada Gaming Control Board regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to produce clear and concise written reports.
- Experience auditing accounting/financial processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, supplemented by prior gaming audit experience is required.
- Public Accounting background is desirable.