Shuttle Driver - Bell/Valet
- Employment Type
The incumbent in this position is responsible for welcoming the guests and ensuring that their vehicle is properly received, inspecting and parking.
The Driver is also responsible for adhering to all safety rules.
The incumbent in this position, as with all members of Monarch Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct themselves in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of performance. This position shares in the Monarch Casino Resort Spa support of the companie's Vision, Mission, Values and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates to actively pursue them.
Atlantis invests in our Team Members by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status. Hourly Rate: $9.75 + tips
- Provide a warm welcome to internal and external guests
- Provide guests with directions as needed
- Greet the guests wishing to drive the shuttle to the casino
- Drive in a safe manner
- Answer any questions that the guest may have regarding the hotel
- Maintains communication with transportation dispatcher as necessary.
- Inspects vehicle condition before and after use.
- Must be friendly approachable
- Must be atleast 21 years of age
- Ability to drive different types of vehicles
- Must have good ciommunication skills
- Ability to load and unload luggage up to 50lbs from shuttle bus as necessary.
- Must have a Nevada Driver's License and DMV printout with zero points at the time of interview
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement