Shuttle Driver, Day Shift: Up to $1500 Stay Bonus Every 6 Months!!!
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Hotel
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for a Shuttle Bus Driver. The Shuttle Bus Driver is responsible for the day-to-day operation, ensuring timely and safe transportation of our guests while engaging and providing exceptional guest service.
Thursday to Sunday 4:30 AM-2:30PM
Team Members can make up to $1500.00 stay bonus every six months!!!
- Provide a warm welcome to internal and external guests.
- Provide guests with directions as needed.
- Greet the guests wishing to drive the shuttle to the casino.
- Drive in a safe manner.
- Answer any questions that the guest may have regarding the hotel.
- Maintains communication with transportation dispatcher as necessary.
- Inspects vehicle condition before and after use.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a Nevada Driver's License and DMV printout with zero points at the time of interview.
- Ability to drive different types of vehicles.
- Must be friendly approachable.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to load and unload luggage up to 50 lbs. from shuttle bus as necessary.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17683