- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Slot Attendant. The Slot key person provides Four Diamond service to our Guests and ensures smooth operation of the slot area.
Mid Shift: Grave/Day
- Slot key person ensures that all forms and documents are processed accurately and according to gaming and company procedures.
- Will provide a wide variety of Guest assistance which includes processing slot transactions, making change, paying jackpots, and providing information regarding special events, promotions, and resort services.
- Slot key person will also accurately process and review all control documents relating to fill slips, credit slips, buy slips, jackpot slips, and W-2G forms.
- This position must clearly communicate information to supervisors regarding relevant issues and activities at appropriate times and use good judgment in determining time sensitivity of information to be communicated.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required
- Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card Required
- Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting requirements.
- Ideal applicant will have the ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must have above average mathematical ability, strong currency handling skills, ability to process currency transactions accurately, and be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time and ability to use hands and fingers to operate simple tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift/pull/push up to 35 pounds and use an ear piece radio communication device.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement