Slot Key Attendant
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened a Slot Key position.
The Slot key person provides Four Diamond serviceto our Guests and ensures smooth operation of the slot area.
- Slot key person ensures that all forms and documentsare processed accurately and according to gaming and company procedures.
- Will provide a wide variety of Guest assistance which includes processing slot transactions, making change, paying jackpots, and providing information regarding special events, promotions, and resort services.
- Slot key person will also accurately process and review all control documents relating to fill slips, credit slips, buy slips, jackpot slips, and W-2G forms.
- Thisposition must clearly communicate information to supervisors regarding relevant issues and activities at appropriate times and use good judgment in determining time sensitivity of information to be communicated.
- Ideal applicant will have the ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must have above average mathematical ability, strong currency handling skills, ability to process currency transactions accurately, and be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time and ability to use hands and fingers to operate simple tools or controls. Must be able to lift/pull/push up to 35 pounds and use an ear piece radio communication device.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, registered with, or ability to obtain registration with, Nevada Gaming Control Board and valid Alcohol Awareness Card. Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting requirements.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement