Slot Technician I
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list and rated as one of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers.
To be successful in this position it will require the following:
- The ability to explain games to guests and jackpot payouts –strong "floor presence" is necessary and ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime
- Will constantly perform preventative maintenance on slot machines to ensure proper and optimum performance levels.
- Assist Slot Floor personnel when needed and requested by Slot Shift Managers and/or Assistant Slot Managers.
- Perform software conversions and slot machine moves as directed by the Slot Technical Manager.
- Basic slot repair skills (Ability to complete PM's, Diagnose and Swap basic parts)
- Maintenance of all Slot Machines
- General casino floor coverage
- Assistance with basic guest issues and questions
- Can verify Payable information
- Follow all slot software procedures
- Use/understanding of HotSOS
- Schedule Flexibility (Workload, Vacation)
- Ability to move slot machines
- Use of Inventory System effectively and proficiently
- Basic understanding of progressive controllers & logic used
- Basic understanding of player tracking systems
All slot machines must be available at all times for guest play with the exception of 1) scheduled machine conversions / repairs 2) machine caps for known guests as authorized by the slot shift manager or 3) out of service games awaiting parts
Highest commitment to Guest Services
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement