Slot Technician II - Day Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! The Slot Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all gaming devices, including gaming machines, cash dispensers and associated equipment. Removes, installs and relocates slot machines as needed. Maintains an up-to-date file on all slot machines in service and work completed.
- Maintenance of all Slot Machines
- General casino floor coverage
- Assistance with basic guest issues and questions
- Can verify Payable information
- Follow all slot software procedures
- Use/understanding of HotSOS
- Schedule Flexibility (Workload, Vacation)
- Ability to move slot machines
- Use of Inventory System effectively and proficiently
- The ability to explain games to guests and jackpot payouts –strong "floor presence" is necessary and ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime
- Will constantly perform preventative maintenance on slot machines to ensure proper and optimum performance levels.
- Assist Slot Floor personnel when needed and requested by Slot Shift Managers and/or Assistant Slot Managers.
- Perform software conversions and slot machine moves as directed by the Slot Technical Manager.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required
- Strong slot repair skills (Ability to complete all PM's, diagnose and repair 95% of all issues)
- Strong maintenance skills for Machine Locks (Slots/Kiosks/Cans)
- Strong maintenance skills for all types of Slot Machines
- Expert assistance with guest issues and questions
- Strong slot system skills
- Strong Team Work (within all of Slots and other dept.)
- Expert in trouble shooting all slot cabinet types
- Able to RAM clear most machines
- In depth understanding of progressive controllers & logic used
- In depth understanding of player tracking systems
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement