Slot Technician III
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list and rated as one of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers.
To be successful in this position it will require the following:
- The ability to explain games to guests and jackpot payouts –strong "floor presence" is necessary and ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime
- Will constantly perform preventative maintenance on slot machines to ensure proper and optimum performance levels.
- Assist Slot Floor personnel when needed and requested by Slot Shift Managers and/or Assistant Slot Managers.
- Perform software conversions and slot machine moves as directed by the Slot Technical Manager.
- Expert slot repair skills (Ability to complete all PM's, diagnose and repair 100% of all issues)
- Expert maintenance skills for Machine Locks (Slots/Kiosks/Cans)
- Expert maintenance skills for all types of Slot Machines
- Expert assistance with guest issues and questions
- Expert slot system skills
- Strong Team Work (within all of Slots and other dept.) and Leadership Skills
- Expert in trouble shooting all slot cabinet types
- Able to RAM clear all machines
- Verify HASH (NV Gaming approval) for game themes
- In depth understanding of player tracking systems
Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English. The ability to understand, follow and give directions to complete tasks in their specific manner. The ability to work with Team Members and Management as well as be able to perform assigned duties without supervision. Knowledge of basic math is required. Exceptional troubleshooting skills are a preferred requirement. Knowledge of slot systems and proficient in use of computers.
All slot machines must be available at all times for guest play with the exception of 1) scheduled machine conversions / repairs 2) machine caps for known guests as authorized by the slot shift manager or 3) out of service games awaiting parts.
Highest commitment to Guest Services
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement