Slot Technician, various shifts
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Slot Technician. The Slot Tech III performs advanced level repairs and maintenance on all Slot machines and equipment and will demonstrate high level technical skills when problem solving, troubleshooting and repairing slot products. Must have a high commitment to guest service, be detail oriented and highly adaptable to be able to oversee projects from start to finish.
Full Time Various Shifts
- The ability to explain games to guests and jackpot payouts –strong "floor presence" is necessary and ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime.
- Will constantly perform preventative maintenance on slot machines to ensure proper and optimum performance levels.
- Assist Slot Floor personnel when needed and requested by Slot Shift Managers and/or Assistant Slot Managers.
- Perform software conversions and slot machine moves as directed by the Slot Technical Manager.
- Expert slot repair skills (Ability to complete all PM's, diagnose and repair 100% of all issues).
- Expert maintenance skills for Machine Locks (Slots/Kiosks/Cans).
- Expert maintenance skills for all types of Slot Machines.
- Expert assistance with guest issues and questions.
- Expert slot system skills.
- Strong Team Work (within all of Slots and other dept.) and Leadership Skills.
- Expert in trouble shooting all slot cabinet types.
- Able to RAM clear all machines.
- Verify HASH (NV Gaming approval) for game themes.
- In depth understanding of player tracking systems.
All slot machines must be available at all times for guest play with the exception of:
- Scheduled machine conversions / repairs.
- machine caps for known guests as authorized by the slot shift manager.
- out of service games awaiting parts.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Minimum (3) year Slot Repair experience in a casino environment.
- Mechanical/ electronic aptitude preferred.
- Knowledge of basic math is required.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of slot systems and proficient in use of computers.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no “visible” tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17685