- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list and rated as one of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers.
To be successful in this position it will require the following:
- The ability to explain games to guests and jackpot payouts –strong "floor presence" is necessary and ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime
- Will constantly perform preventative maintenance on slot machines to ensure proper and optimum performance levels.
- Assist Slot Floor personnel when needed and requested by Slot Shift Managers and/or Assistant Slot Managers.
- Perform software conversions and slot machine moves as directed by the Slot Technical Manager.
Additional Responsibilities will include the following:
- Game preparation, cleaning machines, testing, troubleshooting, reading meters, performing regular maintenance, performing Software/parts compatibility checks, and coordinating theme conversions and testing in shop or casino floor.
- Must be motivated, ability to multi-task, self-starter as well as team player. Must be able to lift or move objects up to 100 pounds and reach, kneel, stoop, climb or balance.
- Slot Technicians are responsible for repair, installation, and removal of slot machines. Slot Technicians also assist the Lead Slot Technician to ensure all machines are functional and ready for play.
Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English. The ability to understand, follow and give directions to complete tasks in their specific manner. The ability to work with Team Members and Management as well as be able to perform assigned duties without supervision. Knowledge of basic math is required. Exceptional troubleshooting skills are a preferred requirement. Knowledge of slot systems and proficient in use of computers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement