- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for Aestheticians. At the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, we believe our guests select us because of our caring and attentive team members who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Help our guests unwind and relax in the tranquility of the Atlantis all new Spa. All Spa positions will be responsible for exceptional guest service ability and commitment to providing the guest with an ultimate spa experience. The Aesthetician will pamper and impress the guest with our relaxing skin treatment packages! Must have expert knowledge of anatomy - physiology and pathology of the skin. Aesthetician must have proven experience in skin care, management of skin problems, tanning, facial, waxing, make up lessons & application. The Aesthetician provide invaluable information to the guest on skin products to promote and encourage purchase of skin products.
- Performs facial, skin and body care services in a safe and professional manner while utilizing various techniques.
- Advises guests about individual skin care needs and other spa and skin services available.
- Explains products and reasons for prescribed treatment to guests.
- Increases spa revenue through the sale of spa related skin care and body products.
- Properly maintains all facial room equipment and supplies.
- Punctual for appointment times and shift.
- Perform all Spa aesthetics in a professional an efficient manner.
- Follow protocols as written, paying attention to details.
- Maintain continual training and updates on treatments.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be familiar with Nevada State Laws pertaining to cosmetology.
- One-year guest service experience is a must.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be manually adept with keen awareness of sanitation requirements.
- Must have a positive customer service attitude.
- State of Nevada Esthetician License Required
- State of Nevada Cosmetology License (Preferred)
- Must be willing to learn and implement Forbes standards
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement