Spa Concierge - Swing Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for Spa Concierge. The Spa Concierge will greet guests to a luxurious spa environment, maintains guest and group accounts, assists with facility orientation and actively works to provide guests with a relaxing spa experience. Responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, and check-out procedures. Maintains clean and organized work areas and well-stocked supply of products. Provides guests with locker, robe/slippers and tour of spa facilities as needed.
- Schedule services for individuals and large groups using our spa reservations software system.
- Call guests to confirm scheduled services.
- Answer questions about available services.
- Update the reservations/cancellations list throughout the day, inform providers of last-minute changes, and resolve scheduling issues as needed by working with the supervisor or manager.
- Check in guests for appointments, confirm first and last name, and provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival.
- Process guest payments for spa services.
- Promote and sell our spa services.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Previous guest service experience preferred
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement