- Employment Type
The Spa Concierge will greet guests to a luxurious spa environment, maintains guest and group accounts, assists with facility orientation and actively works to provide guests with a relaxing spa experience. Responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, and check-out procedures. Maintains clean and organized work areas and well-stocked supply of products. Provides guests with locker, robe/slippers and tour of spa facilities as needed.
- Schedule services for individuals and large groups using our spa reservations software system.
- Call guests to confirm scheduled services.
- Answer questions about available services.
- Update the reservations/cancellations list throughout the day, inform providers of last-minute changes, and resolve scheduling issues as needed by working with the supervisor or manager.
- Check in guests for appointments, confirm first and last name, and provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival.
- Process guest payments for spa services.
- Promote and sell our spa services.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- RTC Discounted Pass
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement