- Employment Type
At the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, we believe our guests select us because of our caring and attentive team members who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Housekeeping Attendants add to the guest experience by hosting and fostering an atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Atlantis Team members work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
The spa Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa afterhours.
3p-10p shift/Full-time & part-time available
- Clean the treatment rooms daily, wiping down the counters, dusting the lights, mopping, sweeping, cleaning tubs, showers and vacuuming.
- Weekly list assignments of deep cleaning projects to complete such as soaking shower heads in CLR, deep cleaning the rocks throughout the spa, cleaning the blinds, bleaching the Jacuzzi drains, various projects.
- Working in collaboration with our housekeeping department to clean our locker room showers, restrooms, steam rooms, saunas.
- Working in collaboration with our housekeeping department to wipe down machines, mop and vacuum our Spa entrance and walkways.
- Additional assignments as needed
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discount Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement