Spa Lead Concierge
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is seeking a Spa Concierge Lead.
Full-time Day Shift 7:30a – 3:30p
- Will lead all concierges and front staff team members, helps team members grow and advance using spa best practice strategies.
- Works with our Spa providers, must be solution orientated and possess strong guest service skills.
- Should have supervisor skills and want to grow within the Spa industry.
- Greets guests, provides guests with robe and slippers, confirm services to be performed, monitor guests experience, notify service provider and spa attendants of guest arrival.
- Keep track of guests while in the Spa.
- Prepare daily Spa appointment schedule.
- Meet with the guest at the conclusion of their services and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable of all services and products.
- 1+ years relevant service experience preferably in a Spa or hospitality environment
- Experience with computer software programs, including: Microsoft office, HMS, HotSOS.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- RTC Discounted Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement