Spa-Male Attendant- Shift: Varies
- Employment Type
At the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, we believe our guests select us because of our caring and attentive team members who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Spa Attendants are the liaison between spa treatments and amenities. This individual is primarily responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of guest lockers, relaxation areas, and treatment rooms. This includes the distribution of linens and the maintenance of toiletries in locker room vanities. Spa Attendants add to the guest experience by hosting and fostering an atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Atlantis Team members work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the indoor pool, indoor restrooms and the outdoor pool
- Maintain spa facilities and locker areas ensuring they are well stocked, and in tidy and sanitary condition at all times
- Pick up dirty towels, room service trays, wipe down tables.
- Rearrange Outdoor furniture.
- Follow all departmental and policies and procedures including safety and sanitation policies.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement