- Employment Type
The Spa Manager will ideally have luxury hospitality experience and will be responsible for directing, managing, and providing leadership and direction to the spa operations on an assigned shift. Our Spa/Salon provides a wide variety of services including manicures, pedicures, hair services, nails, makeup consultation, massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Hire, train, evaluate and manage Spa Team Members.
- Monitor operational activities and issues daily and shift by shift within the spa facilities.
- The Spa Manager will resolve guest challenges with effective solutions while being mindful of delivering superior guest service.
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa services, pricings, offerings, schedules, specials, and other services
provided at the spa.
- Assist in developing and executing marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the maintenance of the spa including overall cleanliness, service and economic use of resources and supplies
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and guest service skills
- Regular attendance in conformity with these standards is essential to the success of this position.
- Minimum 1-2 years of managerial, sales, and customer service skills desired, preferably in a spa, fitness, hotel environment. Previous Spa Management experience is a plus!
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to respond to guest and employee concerns with urgency and professionalism.
- Ability to make rational business decisions, demonstrate analytical thinking, and acute problem solving.
- Communicate effectively and interact professionally our guests and staff
- Will have the ability to effectively and consistently develop and coach front line staff.
- Must understand the operational dynamic within all areas of the spa.