Spa Pool Attendant
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
At the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, we believe our guests select us because of our caring and attentive team members who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. This individual is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the indoor and outdoor pool decks at all times. Including special cleaning projects, cleaning and maintaining the cabanas, as well as cleaning the men’s and women’s restroom on the indoor pool deck. This position will also be responsible to clean the Salon in the morning shift. Pool Attendants add to the guest experience by hosting and fostering an atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Atlantis Team members work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Maintain cleanliness of the indoor and outdoor pool decks
- Special cleaning projects
- Cleaning cabanas during the summer
- Clean the mens and womens restrooms on the pool deck
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement