Spa Shift Manager
- Employment Type
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Northern Nevada's #1 Destination Resort, has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Spa Shift Manager for our European-style Spa & Salon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for directing, managing, and providing leadership and direction to the spa operation on an assigned shift.
Our Spa/Salon provides a wide variety of services including manicures, pedicures, hair services, nails, makeup consultation, massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Hire, train, evaluate and manage Spa Team Members.
- Monitor operational activities and issues daily and shift by shift within the spa facilities.
- The Assistant Spa Manager will resolve guest challenges with effective solutions while being mindful of delivering superior guest service.
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa services, pricings, offerings, schedules, specials, and other services
provided at the spa.
- Assist in developing and executing marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the maintenance of the spa including overall cleanliness, service and economic use of resources and supplies
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and guest service skills
- Regular attendance in conformity with these standards is essential to the success of this position.
- Minimum 1-2 years of managerial, sales, and customer service skills desired, preferably in a spa, fitness, hotel environment. Previous Spa Management experience is a plus!
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to respond to guest and employee concerns with urgency and professionalism.
- Ability to make rational business decisions, demonstrate analytical thinking, and acute problem solving.
- Communicate effectively and interact professionally our guests and staff
- Will have the ability to effectively and consistently develop and coach front line staff.
- Must understand the operational dynamic within all areas of the spa.