Special Events Planner - Casino Marketing (PT)
- Employment Type
The Special Events Planner supports the Special Events Manager in executing the property’s Casino Marketing event and promotion schedules. The job includes but is not limited to: assisting with event reservation calls, maintaining the integrity of the event database, drafting welcome letters, registering event guests, and working all of the properties events.
All levels of event planners work closely with VIP Services, Reservations as well as many other casino and hotel departments to optimize efficiency, accuracy as well as regulatory compliance for gaming. The Special Events Planner must be familiar with all Casino Marketing events, promotions and mailers. Availability to work any shift necessary to accomplish the above assignments is required.
Part Time Various Shifts
- Assists in executing the Casino Marketing event process.
- Greets and provides guests registration packets/information, prepares gift packages, and works with the Special Events Manager and internal team to ensure BEO’s (Banquet Event Orders) are effectively implemented.
- Support the overall execution of all events and promotions.
- Research, develop and manage relationships with vendors/entertainment to ensure all prerequisites are met during the events and promotions.
- Attend events and promotions to ensure all details are attended to and serve as the point of contact for any potential issues.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand for long period of time, walk, climb stairs, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and operate a vehicle.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills to function effectively under time constraints and within established deadlines, with particular attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Ability and willingness to provide upbeat positive and friendly attitude toward guests and co-workers striving for the highest level of customer service in our industry.
- Appropriate business attire when assigned in functions with guest exposure. Appropriate light business attire when operating in the back of the house function. Must be available to work in either function at any given time.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 17890