Sr Internal Auditor
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Sr Internal Auditor.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for planning, performing and coordinating internal audits. The incumbent in this position, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
Full Time Day Shift
- Responsible for planning, performing and coordinating internal audits.
- Conducts operational and financial audits.
- Implements procedures to ensure compliance with all Regulatory Agencies and Internal Policies.
- The Senior Auditor will also draft management reports and ensure that quarterly and semi-annual compliance deadlines are met.
- Interacts with and trains Managers and Team Members on internal control regulations and policies.
- Plans and directs both announced and unannounced audits of both gaming and non-gaming operations.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- A minimum of 2 years internal audit experience is required.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Knowledge of Nevada Gaming Control Board regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to produce clear and concise written reports.
- Experience auditing accounting/financial processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, supplemented by prior gaming audit experience is required.
- Public Accounting background is desirable.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17692