Staff Internal Auditor
- Employment Type
- Accounting/Finance, General Administration
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for a Staff Internal Auditor.
The Staff Internal Auditor will be responsible for planning, performing and coordinating internal audits under the direction of the Internal Audit Manager and Corporate Director of Internal Audit. The incumbent, in this position, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. The successful candidate will be able to follow directions, learn new skills, and have a natural curiosity about how the operations work.
- Responsible for planning, performing and coordinating internal audits.
- Conducts operational, financial and Sarbanes Oxley Testing
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must follow directions.
- Implements procedures to ensure compliance with all Regulatory Agencies and Internal Policies
- The Senior Auditor will also draft management reports and ensure that quarterly and semi-annual compliance deadlines are met.
- Interacts with and trains Managers and Team Members on internal control regulations and policies.
- Plans and directs both announced and unannounced audits of both gaming and non-gaming operations.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Four-year college degree in Accounting, Hotel Administration or related discipline is required from an accredited college is required.
- A minimum of 1-year internal audit, accounting, or public accounting experience is desirable.
- Competent and comfortable with the use of the Microsoft Office suite of word, outlook and excel.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce clear and concise written reports.
- Experience auditing accounting/financial processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, supplemented by prior gaming audit experience is preferred.
- CIA, CPA, CFE, CMA or CISA desirable but not required.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement