- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for a dishwasher. The full-time dishwasher will rinse and place plates, glasses, pans, etc. on dish washer. Clean grease traps, drains, floor mats, dishes, and room service carts. Apply today and come be a part of our Atlantis stewards’ team!
- Responsible for placing plates, glasses, cups, silverware, bowls, pans, etc. on dishwasher.
- Be properly trained in proper usage of cleaning chemicals.
- Stock supplies for hand washing stations (soap and paper towels).
- Pick up and take out garbage.
- Wipe down all stainless-steel surfaces.
- Wipe down dish washing area surfaces.
- Pull out prep tables to clean behind them.
- Wash down walls and doors in hallways and stairwells.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift, maneuver, and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Discounted RTC Bus Passes
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement