Stewards Supervisor- Day
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Stewards Supervisor. This position is responsible for Supervising the operations of the stewarding department including staff of dishwashers and heavy-duty cleaners.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow associates
- Lead and Supervise the Stewarding Team in all aspects of the department and ensure Atlantis Casino standards are followed
- Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is in working order, report any items in need of repair and create an engineering request
- Follow all hotel and departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for all associates
- Ensure Stewarding area is clean at all times i.e. tables, walls, machines etc
- Monitor staffing levels to ensure adequate amount of staff for business levels and functions
- Assure that dishes, silverware, utensils, etc. are flowed in and out of the restaurants smoothly on the graveyard shift.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must have at least 6 months supervising experience.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English is preferred.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement