Stocker - Oyster Bar
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! Stocker's will provide exceptional guest service including assisting Food servers with drinks and clearing empty tables. Assists in the set-up, breakdown and maintains all of dining areas. Confirms all the tables are positioned properly: linens, silverware, china, glassware and etc. Ensures that dining room is fully supplied with appropriate and clean utensils, china, glassware, water and ice.
- Clean dish cart after each trip and clean handles.
- Clean wall on the walk way and stocker area.
- Clean all stainless steel on the walk way.
- Maintain clean floors throughout shift (pick up garbage/spills).
- Ensure dirty dish station is well maintained.
- Vacuum mats throughout shift.
- Walk way downstairs needs to be clean and organized.
- Highchairs cleaned and stacked.
- Set up tables according to company service standards.
- Stock glassware, silverware, ice, plates, and other essential supplies needed for successful guest service.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Able to lift 40 lbs. consistently throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Ability to work with the public in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of food safety regulations.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement