Stone Specialist- Grave Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Stone Specialist
- Expected to work closely with many different departments to ensure cleanliness throughout the property of public areas and public restrooms.
- Areas will include floor care, surface cleaning, snow removal and using various cleaning products and equipment.
- Perform deep cleaning projects that cannot be done on day or swing shift.
- Floor care throughout the property.
- Assist with furniture and fixture moves and other special projects as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must have knowledge of floor care machinery.
- Must be able to follow directions and pay attention to detail.
- Maintain the Four Diamond standards of cleaniness and sanitation throughout the property.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement