Stone Specialist - PAH
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
- Expected to work closely with many different departments to ensure cleanliness throughout the property of public areas and public restrooms.
- Areas will include floor care, surface cleaning, snow removal and using various cleaning products and equipment.
- Must have knowledge of floor care machinery.
- Perform deep cleaning projects that cannot be done on day or swing shift
- Floor care throughout the property
Maintain the four diamond standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the property.
Assist with furniture and fixture moves and other special projects as needed.
Must be able to follow directions and pay attention to detail.
- *Must be 21 years of age or older*
- Grave yard availabilty
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 9475