Supervisor - Buffet
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Join Atlantis Toucan Charlie’s Buffet ~ Reimagined. Unrivaled. Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has created a new way to buffet.
We have opened an exclusive Buffet Supervisor career opportunity.
Starting Salary: 45k// Annuanlly
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the Resort’s mission statement, “We will create every player’s paradise here at Atlantis.”
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of Toucan Charlie's Buffet and Grille, including, but not limited to: host/cashiers, bussers, dessert attendants, and food servers.
- Participates in staff selection/interview process. Assists with training of new team members.
- Supervises and provides support and direction to all Buffet Team Members on an
- Resolves Team Member issues and supports team building with positive and open communication.
- Actively promotes positive guest relations, investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Monitor the operation of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food & Beverage Director as well as company and county health and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion so as to improve the operation.
- Implement and insure prompt and courteous service to our guests in compliance with standards set forth by the Atlantis and the Food & Beverage Director.
- Maintain proper staffing levels through efficient hiring of new Team Members.
- Monitor the Team Members of the restaurant to assure they provide service in accordance with company and departmental standards and take action to correct any deficiencies through training and discipline.
- Prepare work schedules of Team Members and delegate work and station assignments.
- Prepare Team Member performance evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of Team Member’s to provide efficient and courteous service to our guests.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of the restaurant and comply with safety and health code regulations.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Resolve guest complaints and issues.
- Communicate and interact with food shift supervisors and Team Members.
- Know, understand, follow and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Facilitate all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
- Keep documentation through proper email systems.
- Decrease costs through effective scheduling and management of waste.
- Increase revenue through training and use of financial reports to ensure upsell of product.
- Create new ideas and implement these ideas.
- Readily identify and implement more efficient methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
• 2 to 3 years high volume restaurant supervision or management preferred.
• Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
• Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
• Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge in use of POS systems. Stratton-Warren inventory system ideal.
• Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Professional appearance in dress and manner.