Supervisor - Monarch Rewards
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Join Team Atlantis and start your career with the Club Services Team!
Highly visible position with supervision of club hosts. Motivating the team with intensive canvassing of the casino floor for purpose of meeting, greeting and welcoming guests. Providing excellence in guest service with a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Promote Club Paradise membership and opening club accounts while displaying professional communication skills.
- Keeps a steady and pro-active business demeanor with enticement for casino guests to enroll in the club. Standing and walking for long periods of time is expected and normal for this position.
- Interacts with guests on a daily basis within the casino and from behind the Club Paradise desk in a positive and professional manner. Getting to know our guests and using their name at all times possible is highly encouraged.
- Be knowledgeable of and promote casino promotions, special events and amenities to casino guests.
- Club Paradise desk coverage includes multi – task guest service including opening of club accounts, providing specific information on casino, resort property as well as general information on the Reno area, answering questions, handing issues with increased escalation and informing Team Leadership.
- Answering phones and periodic assistance with promotions and slots tournaments.
- Above average communication skills including verbal, non verbal, listening and written
- Computer usage, proficient typing, spelling and basic math
Able to read and input guest information in casino patron system including drivers license, state ID, passport or military ID
- Flexibility and adaptability within a fast paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events
- Ability to give 100% effort in the communication of the benefits and rewards of Club Paradise membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiasm
- Ability to be consistently mindful of successful reaching of department goals on casino floor / club desk with new member enrollment resulting in the acquisition of Club Paradise members.
- Ability to be responsible and productive without immediate and direct supervision while spending quality time in the Club Paradise desk helping team reach and surpass goals
- Ability to be consistently friendly, courteous and smiling with all casino resort guests and fellow company team members
Ability to stay current on casino promotions, special events and amenities with the ability to find and communicate information when necessary. When necessary the ability to seek assistance and guidance from Team Leadership as it applies to the communication of information and providing excellent guest service.
- Ability to be a team player and recognize the importance of helping the team succeed for the benefit of the company as it relates to successful individual performance
MUST BE 21 years of age.
Position offers varied shifts:
2:00pm to 10:30pm or 3:00pm to 11:30pm or 4:00am to 12:30am
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement