Supervisor - Stewards
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Atlantis has an immediate opportunity for a Stewards Supervisor. This position is responsible for Supervising the operations of the stewarding department including staff of dishwashers and heavy duty cleaners.
- Must have at least 6 months supervising experience.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English is preferred.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow associates
- Lead and Supervise the Stewarding Team in all aspects of the department and ensure Atlantis Casino standards are followed
- Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is in working order, report any items in need of repair and create an engineering request
- Follow all hotel and departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for all associates
- Ensure Stewarding area is clean at all times i.e. tables, walls, machines etc
- Monitor staffing levels to ensure adequate amount of staff for business levels and functions
- Assure that dishes, silverware, utensils, etc. are flowed in and out of the restaurants smoothly on the graveyard shift.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Discounted RTC Bus Passes
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement