Supervisor - Table Games
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Table Games Supervisor. This position promotes a positive guest experience in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner. Creates a fun and exciting atmosphere.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Table Games Supervisor is responsible for supervising Table Games and personnel professionally, accurately and according to policies and procedures.
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of Table Games procedures and be able to effectively supervise up to 7 games in a section.
- Must have superb customer service skills, develop guest retention, and be able to effectively resolve conflicts and issues that arise.
- Will evaluate performance standards, coach dealers, and report to GSM.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Be able to greet and interact with all guests in working section.
- Be able to accurately track guests average bet, buy-ins, and win loss.
- Be able to promote the Club Paradise Card and gain all necessary information.
- Must have working knowledge of Title 31 and comply accordingly.
- Be able to pass on all pertinent information to Games Shift Manager.
- At least 1 year of previous Table Games supervising experience.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement