Surveillance Operator, Graveyard Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Surveillance Operator. The Surveillance Operator I will be conducting clandestine surveillance of gaming tables, slot machines, cage operations, count room operations and points of sale. Reports, all illegal and unusual activities to the Shift Manager or Director of Surveillance. Ensures all transactions are within state gaming regulations. Detects, observes and reports any and all suspicious activities. Must have basic knowledge of all casino games and some technical understanding of Surveillance equipment.
Full Time Graveyard Shift
- Operate various closed-circuit television (CCTV) technology to monitor and review casino activities, archive audio and video evidence and monitor the system for malfunctions.
- Proactively monitor all casino areas and personnel including, but not limited to, Table Games, Casino Cage, Soft Count, Slots and Poker to promote accountability with policies and procedures, identify suspicious activity, and deter fraud and theft.
- Proactively observe and review video then complete required documentation regarding specific incidents including but not limited to guest complaints, procedure errors, risk management issues, player evaluations, theft, and variances.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of game rules, company policies, procedures and threats in all areas which Surveillance is responsible for monitoring through training and professional development.
- Cooperate with the local Gaming Authority and coordinate with and/or assist other law enforcement agencies as necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of Surveillance operations and any non-public information learned as an employee.
- Identify trends and abnormalities by reviewing data through various software applications and investigating anomalies.
- Collaborate with leadership to maximize guest experience.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- State of Nevada Gaming License.
- Knowledge of advantage play systems and cheating methods.
- Detailed knowledge of local gaming regulations.
- Proficient in basic math without use of a calculator.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic working knowledge of various computer technology and software to include Microsoft Office applications.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement