Table Games- Assistant Shift Manager- Shift: Varies
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
In the absence or at the direction of the Games Shift Manager, the Assistant Games Shift Manager will assume the duties of leading and managing the assigned shift. This position is required to make sound decisions in the best interest of the company, establish a rapport with the guests, work to resolve conflicts, and other similar duties at the direction of the GSM.
- Strong knowledge of table games protection, policies and procedures with ability to communicate those principals.
- Responsible for successfully onboarding all new Team Members on their assigned shift.
- Monitor all Table Games Team Members for performance, compliance, guest service and adherence to company and departmental policies and procedures on assigned shift.
- Assist with managing and controlling labor and game spread to optimize business needs.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance, appearance and supply of all gaming equipment including layouts, chairs, shoes, discard racks and other miscellaneous gaming equipment.
- Count new and used card inventory and verify logs with outgoing GSM.
- Review CTS system to verify cash buy-ins and ID requirements.
- Review needs with the pencil, if necessary, to ensure proper coverage and work assignments for dealers and supervisors.
- Prepare schedules, annual reviews, goals and objectives, and individual performance development plans. Supervise and provide support to the staff. Resolve Team Member related issues, and support team building with positive and open communication.
- Maintain high visible floor presence.
- Notify CSM on duty of win/loss + - $5,000 and significant play.
- Prepare and record any reports, i.e., capture logs, sharp shooter logs, long rolls, etc.
- Actively promote Atlantis tournaments, promotions and events.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21
- State of Nevada Gaming License
- Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of Table Games procedures, Title 31, and tax laws.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in table games environment and 2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement