Table Games Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Leadership
Committed to providing exceptional guest service, the Table Games Supervisor must be experienced in all games and must be able to supervise Table Games personnel in a proficient manner, according to the Company’s policies and procedures, and all applicable gaming regulations. This position is responsible for making sound decisions in the best interest of the company, evaluating and mentoring Table Games personnel and assist Assistant and Games Shift Managers with coaching and training Table Games personnel for success and improvement.
• Strong knowledge of table games protection, policies and procedures with ability to communicate those principals.
• Monitor all Table Games Team Members for performance, compliance, guest service and adherence to company and departmental policies and procedures on assigned shift.
• Assist with managing and controlling labor and game spread to optimize business needs.
• Responsible for the overall maintenance, appearance and supply of all gaming equipment including layouts, chairs, shoes, discard racks and other miscellaneous gaming equipment.
• Review CTS system to verify cash buy-ins and ID requirements.
• Review needs with the pencil, if necessary, to ensure proper coverage and work assignments for dealers and supervisors.
• Maintain high visible floor presence.
• Notify GSM on duty of win/loss +/- $2,000 and significant play.
• Prepare and record any reports, i.e., capture logs, sharp shooter logs, long rolls, etc.
• Actively promote Atlantis tournaments, promotions and events.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
• Working knowledge of Table Games procedures, Title 31, and tax laws.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience dealing cards in a table games environment.
• State of Nevada Gaming License.