Tournament Poker Dealer (May 2-7, 2023)
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Must be personable and have great Guest Service. Ability to deal all required poker games and knowledge of poker rules. Maintains knowledge and skills necessary to perform duties efficiently. Must be able to work within a team-oriented environment with strong communication and guest service skills. Must present and maintain a pleasant professional demeanor and promptly respond to the directions and instructions of the shift supervisor. Participates in all required duties necessary to maintain a high level of guest service and actively works to maintain cleanliness of the poker room without prompting. Demonstrates positive acceptance of the business needs and scheduling demands. Demonstrate the ability to deal a protected game, with emphasis on compliance to procedures and technical specifications while enforcing rules in an informative friendly manner.
- Maintain an accurate bank and ensure all assets are guarded and protected at all times.
- Deal all required poker games and possess a full understanding and knowledge of poker rules.
- Maintain focus to ensure a fast-paced game with no errors; specifically, maintain game pace, keep the action moving, prevent out of turn action, collect rake accurately and efficiently and enforce house rules.
- Enthusiastically seek opportunities to inform guests and Team Members about special promotions, upcoming events and services.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required
- Title 31 required
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17891