Tournament Poker Host/Cashier (4/30-5/5, 2024)
- Employment Type
- Casino, General Administration
Come join Team Atlantis for our Poker tournament. The Poker Host is responsible for greeting patrons, maintaining accurate waiting lists for all games and exchanging cash for chips for patrons when called upon. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
- Calling patrons according to waiting list when seats become available.
- Promote positive customer relations at all times.
- Anticipate the needs of patrons. Respond to needs promptly.
- Assist in keeping the Poker Room neat and clean, thereby eliminating safety hazards.
- Obtain food, beverage and porter services for patrons when needed.
- Provide fills for dealers when needed.
- Makes cash and chip exchanges for patrons and dealers when needed.
- Provides exceptional customer service to all patrons and communicates in a friendly, and professional manner at all times.
- Maintains a professional environment with dealers and all other staff.
- Attends all necessary training sessions and meetings.
- Telephone or Text patrons to start games and to maintain games.
- Meets the guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required
- Have demonstrated a proven work record in previous positions.
- Prior experience in the customer service industry.
- Successful candidate must have a pleasant personality and ability to interact with the public and co-workers.
- Must possess good organizational and clerical skills, and have ability to add, subtract, and divide.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors