Training and Performance Manager - Reservations
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Hotel, Leadership
As a key leader in the Monarch Call Center, the ideal Training and Performance Manager candidate will have a proven track record managing team member onboarding, training, monitoring and coaching to maintain departmental key performance metrics and team member retention.
The Training and Performance Manager will report to the Corporate Director of Hotel Revenue and will work closely with the Reservations Manager to select, hire, train, and maintain the quality standards of the Call Center team.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Participate in all interviews for potential team members.
- Coordinate onboarding schedules of new team members with the Reservations Manager.
- Responsible for all department training documentation.
- Oversee the designated department trainers and training process to receive updates on all new hire training, any retraining, and provide “train the trainer” support to them.
- Provide final sign off of training before an agent is put on the live phone lines.
- Responsible for all ongoing refresher training within the department, including the Forbes Focus initiative to enforce standards daily.
- Responsible for the weekly call monitoring program to ensure each agent is shopped twice weekly.
- Maintain tracking of all performance related KPIs, including talk time, make busy time, LuxSell attempt rate, and call monitoring scores.
- Conduct weekly one on one coaching sessions with each agent to review all metrics and maintain accurate logs of topics addressed and next steps.
- Function as the process expert for the overall reservation booking experience.
- Create and manage team morale programs in conjunction with the Reservations Mgr/Asst Mgrs, whether they metric-driven contests, incentives, or team building activities.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred.
- Must have a proven track record of onboarding, training and performance/coaching experience in a related environment.
- Knowledge of the organization and operation of administrative programs.
- Ability to develop long-term plans, programs and tracking tools to evaluate progress.
- Proven track record of coaching for performance.
- Ability to create tracking tools to measure progress both at the agent and department level.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form and effectively conduct one on one coaching/development sessions.
- Must be computer proficient, strong knowledge of MS Office products. Experience with HMS a plus.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17975