Valet Attendant, Graveyard Shift
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Hotel
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for qualified Bell Person. This position will likely be the first and last impression for Atlantis guests, therefore, it is imperative that customer service is at the forefront of their job duties. The Valet Attendant role welcomes guests to the property and assists with their luggage when needed. Then, they are quick, efficient, and safe while parking and retrieving guest vehicles.
Full Time Graveyard Shifts
- Greet all guests with a warm and friendly welcome
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles in a safe, efficient, and timely manner
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Assist guests with their luggage, upon arrival and departure
- Hold open doors for guests, both vehicle and main entrance
- Assist with taxi’s and directions when requested
- Maintain a clean and safe Porte Cochere/Valet Area
- Maintain usage of all Atlantis Service Standards
- Attention to detail, when marking vehicle locations and retrieving vehicles
- Attention to detail, checking for any vehicle damage upon arrival and departure
- Assist the Bell Desk when business demands fluctuate
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Must be able to drive all class "C" vehicles and be comfortable with different vehicle types.
- Must be able to drive stick/manual shift cars.
- Must have DMV printout, with a 3-year clean record (re-checked regularly).
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17971