- Employment Type
The Valet Attendant will greet guests, help to unload luggage, park vehicles carefully and return them quickly when guests are ready to leave.
**Minimum wage + Tips- Average $20-$25/hr.**
- Park guest’s vehicles.
- Retrieve guest’s vehicle from parking lot.
- Secure the guest’s vehicle.
- Hang and remove keys from the keyboard and properly match to the valet ticket numbers.
- Answer the phone.
- Maintain cleanliness of key booth.
- Keep the valet office door closed when absent from the office.
- Monitor and enforce that no one parks outside the valet office unless they leave their key for valet service.
- Ticketing guest vehicles and helping them with luggage.
- Moving luggage and or calling a bell person.
- Pull luggage out of the luggage room for guests when bellman is unavailable
- Ensure exceptional guest service for guests
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ideal applicant must be able to move quickly (run) for long periods of time in order to retrieve cars in a timely manner.
- The Valet Attendant must be able to drive a variety of different car types.
- Must have a valid Nevada driver's license.
- Must have a citation free DMV printout.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discount
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- Team Member Dining/FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement