- Employment Type
Greeting guests, helping to unload luggage, parking cars carefully and returning vehicles quickly when guests are ready to leave
- Park guest’s vehicles.
- Retrieve guest’s vehicle from parking lot.
- Secure the guest’s vehicle.
- Hang keys on the keyboard on the proper hook.
- Remove keys from the keyboard and properly match to the valet ticket numbers.
- Answer the phone.
- Maintain cleanliness of key booth.
- Keeping the valet office door closed when absent from the office.
- Allowing no one to park outside the valet office without permission
- Allowing no one to park outside the valet office without leaving his or her key with Valet.
- Ticketing guest vehicles and helping them with luggage.
- Moving luggage and or calling a bell person.
- Pull luggage out of the luggage room for guests when bellman is unavailable
- Ensure exceptional guest service for guests
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ideal applicant must be able to move quickly (run) for long periods of time in order to retrieve cars in a timely manner.
- The Valet Attendant must be able to drive a variety of different car types.
- Must have a valid Nevada driver's license.
- Must have a citation free DMV printout.
Atlantis invests in our people by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status. Hourly Rate: $9.00+ tips
**Average $20-$25/hr. wage & tips**
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement