Valet - Graves
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for qualified Bell Person. The Bell Desk Team is responsible for greeting guests upon arrival, welcoming them to the property, assisting with luggage delivery/retrieval, transportation runs, and assisting Valet when business demands require. The Bell Team is a versatile department, that is fast paced, and guest oriented, with a portion of the shift being indoor and outdoor, in all seasons.
- Greet all guests with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Open doors for the guest when they are walking into the building.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Assist guests with checking their luggage in and out.
- Assist with taxi’s and directions when requested.
- Maintain a clean and safe Hotel Lobby area.
- Maintain usage of all Atlantis Service Standards.
- Attention to detail, making sure all bell tags are properly filled out.
- Assist the Valet department when business demands fluctuate.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Control check ins/outs and ensure service is timely for guests.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Must be able to drive all class 'C' vehicles and be comfortable with different vehicle types.
- Must be comfortable driving large vehicles.
- Must have DMV printout, with a 3-year clean record (re-checked regularly).
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement