Vault Cashier, Grave Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Vault Cashier. The Vault Cashier accurately handles customer exchanges for chips/cash equivalents for cash, cash checks within established procedures, exchange foreign currency, and all other associated cage functions. Responsible for the makeup and verification of bankrolls for all money-handling departments.
Full Time Grave Shift
- Provides financial services for guests cashing personal, payroll, travelers, and Cashier checks.
- Cashing out chips, coin, TITO tickets, non-negotiable chip coupons, Special promotional coupons, Race/Sports tickets.
- Distributing and cashing Atlantis Payroll checks.
- Paying jackpot tickets to Slot TMs.
- Processing tax withholding.
- Providing information for Title 31 compliance.
- Completing check cashing applications.
- Provide excellent guest service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must register with the Gaming Control Board.
- Previous money handling/cashiering preferred.
- Basic Math skills with knowledge of currency.
- Ability to operate calculators, computers, and money counters for cash and coin.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret Central Credit Information.
- Ability to analyze and detect counterfeit currency, ID and negotiable instruments.
- Money handling skills and accuracy.
MUST ADHERE TO ALL GROOMING STANDARDS, NO “VISIBLE” TATTOOS/PIERCINGS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement