VIP Representative, Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for a VIP Representative. The VIP Services Representative will ensure that the highest quality, the "royal treatment" of services is given to our Atlantis VIP guests by providing check-in/out reservations service and collaborating with our Casino Hosts with any guest functions, including hotel stay, transportation, comp issuance, special events reservations, and accommodations.
Full Time Swing Shift
- Checks the guest in and out of the hotel.
- Reviews guest pay folios to settle the balance when necessary.
- Ability to learn new software programs as necessary to improve guest service.
- Assists Management and the Casino Hosts in accommodating guest’s event/hotel, restaurant, and spa/salon reservations.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Answer the Phones in an orderly and timely manner maintaining our VIP service level.
- Stocking the VIP bar/cabinets and desks at the beginning (when opening), throughout, and at the end of the shift (when closing).
- Assists the department as necessary to encourage a prosperous and friendly work environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Front desk experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency-Knowledge of Infor, Microsoft office, and Outlook a plus.
- Ability to use and maintain a cash drawer.
- Must have a guest-oriented work ethic and strive to provide the best and personalized service to all guests.
- Must have professional, mature, positive and self-confident perspective in accomplishing daily and delegated tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a part of a team and displays willingness to take on new tasks.
- Reliable, punctual self-starter who needs minimal amount of supervision.
- Understands and communicates information effectively with management and team members.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement