- Employment Type
- General Administration, Hospitality
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for a VIP Representative. The VIP Services Representative will ensure that the highest quality, the "royal treatment" of services is given to our Atlantis VIP guests by providing check-in/out reservations service and collaborating with our Casino Hosts with any guest functions, including hotel stay, transportation, comp issuance, special events reservations, and accommodations.
• Checks the guest in and out of the hotel.
• Reviews guest pay folios to settle the balance when necessary.
• Ability to learn new software programs as necessary to improve guest service.
• Assists Management and the Casino Hosts in accommodating guest’s event/hotel, restaurant, and spa/salon reservations.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Answer the Phones in an orderly and timely manner maintaining our VIP service level
• Stocking the VIP bar/cabinets and desks at the beginning (when opening), throughout, and at the end of the shift (when closing).
• Assists the department as necessary to encourage a prosperous and friendly work environment.
• Must be 21 years or older
• Nevada Gaming Registration Required
• Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card Required
• Front desk experience preferred
• Computer proficiency-Knowledge of Infor, Microsoft office, and Outlook a plus.
• Ability to use and maintain a cash drawer.
• Must have a guest-oriented work ethic and strive to provide the best and personalized service to all guests.
• Must have professional, mature, positive and self-confident perspective in accomplishing daily and delegated tasks.
• Demonstrates the ability to work as a part of a team and displays willingness to take on new tasks.
• Reliable, punctual self-starter who needs minimal amount of supervision.
• Understands and communicates information effectively with management and team members.
• Bilingual a plus.
• Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Job Reference #: 19126