VIP Services Representative
- Employment Type
Atlantis VIP Guests deserve the "royal" treatment. The VIP Services Representative is the one that makes it happen!
The VIP Services Representative will ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to Atlantis VIP's. Provide check-in/out and reservations service to all VIP guests. Assist Casino Hosts with any Guest functions, including hotel stay, transportation needed, comp issuance, special events reservations and accommodations.
May be required to serve alcoholic beverages/bartend. Schedule flexibility, including Saturday and Sunday, is preferred.
- Checking the guest into and out of the hotel.
- Review guest pay folio’s to settle the balance when necessary.
- Be able to learn and retain the ability to use new software programs as necessary to improve guest service.
- Assisting the Management, Casino Hosts in accommodating guest’s event/hotel, restaurant, and spa/salon reservations.
- Attend the Bar in the VIP Lounge.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Answer the Phones in a orderly and timely manner without sacrificing the service level; typically a phone call should be answered within three rings.
- Stocking the VIP Bar/Cabinets and Desks at the beginning (when opening), throughout and the end of the shift(when closing).
- Assist the department as necessary to encourage a prosperous and friendly work environment.
- Ability to use and maintain a cash drawer.
- Knowledge of LMS, Microsoft office, Outlook
- Computer proficiency-a must
- Advanced proficiency in speaking and writing a second language is a plus.
Attitude: Demonstrates a professional, mature, positive, and self-confidence in accomplishing daily and delegated tasks.
Courteous towards others, takes constructive criticism and implements it to improve work quality. Displays willingness to take on new tasks.
Teamwork: Demonstrates the ability to work as a part of a team, both within and without the department, on a daily basis.
Work Performance: Must have a guest oriented work ethic. Strives to provide the best and personalized service to each and every guest that walks through the door. Should be a self starter and should need minimal amount of supervision. Understands and communicates instructions with management and team members.
Initiative: Comes to work each day on time and is a self-starter.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 9498