- Employment Type
Atlantis VIP Guests deserve the "royal" treatment. VIP Services is the one that makes it happen! TheVIP Services Representative will ensure that the highest quality of service is
provided to Atlantis VIP's
The position of VIP Services Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the hiring, coaching and disciplining of VIP Administrators, overseeing the daily functions of the VIP office, ensuring smooth work flow, coordinating inter-departmental VIP processes, and maintaining a work environment that fosters trust and maximizes productivity.
- Achieves desired results in all areas of responsibility through staff development and training programs, established methods, procedures and guidelines to maintain desired standards, and high quality service. Monitors results through inspection, evaluation and analysis. Makes changes if necessary to achieve end result.
- Assists VIP Manager in executing departmental projects, reports and maintaining suite/block inventory.
- Accountable for all team members day to day and long term operations including conducting interviews, hiring, training and developing team members which includes coaching, mentoring and all levels of discipline.
- Responsible for appraisals, work history entries, maintaining team members files to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and maintains positive customer contact in the VIP Lounge, handles difficult customer interactions, handles or directs customer disputes to the proper host. Ensures the administrative staff provides accurate, responsive player development assistance for the VIP Host teams
- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
1 year Supervisor experience preferred
Licenses or Permits required:
- Reno Police Department Gaming Registration Card
- Alcohol Awareness Card
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to supervise and motivate VIP staff, and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently, possess excellent communication skills-both written and verbal, as well as guest service skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills as demonstrated by the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions when required.
- Ability to solve guests’ problems to their satisfaction while protecting Atlantis’ interests.
- Knowledge of computer systems, Microsoft Office, proficiency in LMS and player tracking system.
- Must maintain confidentiality. Flexibility with scheduling.
The list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.