VIP Telemarketing Host
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Marketing
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for VIP Host. The VIP Telemarketing Host reports to the Assistant Director of VIP Services and is responsible for driving incremental gaming revenue to the property through a focused telemarketing campaign. The campaign targets mid-level gaming guests seeking to bridge gaps in inactivity, drive new trips from one time guests and improve the quality of contact information of this segment of our database. The position is compensated salary and provides for incentives based on productivity and trip visitation.
Full Time Day Shift
- Telemarketing techniques and skills.
- Use of Patron Management system.
- Use of LMS system-Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Maintain various reports associated with function.
- Keep abreast of events and tournaments.
- Use of Guest Connect and Invitations Database.
- Other assignments as assigned my management..
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- State of Nevada Gaming License.
- Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card.
- Sales background desired.
- Public relations and guest rapport building skills.
- Confident telephone manner, determined and motivated.
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written.
- Independent working style.
- Effectively takes direction.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no “visible” tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17697